Why choose The KOR for your physical therapy treatment? When considering who you choose for your Physical Therapy (and in this State, YOU can choose where you go), ask yourself and the clinics you're considering the following:
THE 3 MOST IMPORTANT QUESTIONS:
1) WILL I BE SEEN BY A LICENSED PHYSICAL THERAPIST 100% OF THE TIME DURING EVERY VISIT?
- Here at The KOR, you will only be seen by a licensed Physical Therapist, 100% of the time, period. You won't be handed off to a PT Aide or Assistant - ever. Doesn't it make sense that you want to see the highest degreed professional 100% of the time for your treatment? It does to us.
- Why is this important? Well, if you had the choice to see your Dr. for all your care, or instead half the time with your Dr. and half the time with a Medical Assistant or similar, which scenario would you feel would give you the best care?
- Will it cost more to be seen by a Physical Therapist 100% of the time? That's the best part, and the answer is NO. At The KOR, it will cost you and your insurance company the same amount to be seen by a Physical Therapist 100% of the time.
2) WILL I BE IN A PRIVATE ROOM, 1-ON-1, WITH MY THERAPIST?
- The answer is yes. Each of our Physical Therapists have private treatment rooms to treat their patients. You may decide together to be treated in the more communal gym, but you always have the option to be seen in private.
3) DO PHYSICIANS AND THEIR FAMILIES COME FOR PHYSICAL THERAPY AT THE KOR?
- At The KOR, we have seen and continue to see medical professionals, and their familes, across all disciplines. It's one of the ultimate compliments when physicians trust us with their own personal care and that of their families.
Call or chat with us to schedule a free 20-minute consultation with one of our Physical Therapists today. You will see why so many entrust us with their care and bodies. We are knowledgable of your injuries, and will get you feeling better, faster, period.