Careers at The KOR
Live The KOR values and contribute to patients, clients, and the community by applying for a position within our company.
Interested in a career at The KOR Physical Therapy?
We are currently seeking licensed physical therapists for the following positions:
Patient Support Specialist
Individual is responsible for the clinical administrative functions of patient intake, scheduling, and registration, and clinic based activities required to ensure accurate billing and clean claims. Individual is also responsible for assisting Licensed Clinical Staff in assisting patients, maintaining overall cleanliness of the clinic, and ensuring clinic equipment is in working order. Strong customer service and computer skills are necessary for this role. The individual must communicate in a friendly and professional manner with patients, clients, and ATI employees. Bilingual skills are preferred in certain clinic locations.
- Maintains a friendly and welcoming relationship with all patients and clients, including among others, physicians, physician office staff, attorneys and nurse case managers.
- Clearly communicates with all ATI staff, including clinical and corporate employees, in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Responsible for answering phones and greeting patients per customer service guidelines.
- Schedules new patients and collects all necessary information in order to verify insurance with carrier and accurately and completely enters patient information and demographics into computer system.
- Submits patient insurance information to CIV in a timely fashion to ensure benefits are verified before the patient’s initial evaluation.
- Obtains and tracks all necessary authorizations and pre-certifications as required by payors.
- Provides patients with an explanation of their benefits and thoroughly answers all questions.
- Accurately completes all items on the Front Office Daily Checklist in accordance with established timeframes.
- Provides specified patient care activities under the on-site supervision of a licensed clinician, unless otherwise prohibited by state statues.
- Utilizing the Clinic Checklist / Maintenance Log, completes tasks of daily back office duties, weekly cleanings and monthly cleanings, maintaining overall cleanliness and neatness of clinic. Turns in the checklist/log at the end of the week for Clinic Director signature.
- Utilizing the Risk Management Checklist completes daily tasks of ensuring safety of the clinic and clinic machinery.
- Completes review of clinic charges to ensure all required information is present. Completes the coding edit process until all edits are clear. Posts charges according to established timelines.
- Accurately reports visits and referrals via InSync on a daily basis in accordance with established timelines.
- Works all assigned InSync queues on a daily basis to ensure all errors are corrected and requests are responded to in a timely fashion.
- Accurately processes patient payments through the online payment application, forwards appropriate documentation to the CBO, and ensures patients receive a receipt for their payment.
- Tracks Medicare Plan of Care completion and ensures we obtain physician signatures on all necessary documents.
- Efficiently and accurately uses office equipment, including fax machine, copier, scanner, and computer.
- Prepares professional written and electronic correspondence to individuals within and outside of ATI.
- Provides on-site or remote support for other clinics as requested by management.
- Organizes supply closet and orders supplies as needed.
- Accurately accounts for all hours worked.
- The ability to maintain friendly, cordial relations with all clients and employees; maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that results in a positive work relationship with customers, co-workers and managers.
- Ability to comply with ATI standards of operations
- Ability to adhere to the Core Values of the Company
- Strong customer orientation;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (both oral and written) skills;
- Strong team player; and
- Commitment to company values.
- Action oriented;
- Career ambition;
- Comfort around higher management;
- Conflict management;
- Integrity and trust;
- Priority setting;
- Problem solving;
- Time management;
- Timely decision making;
- The ability to organize and manage multiple priorities;
Ability to type 40 words per minute;Bi-lingual skills will be preferred in certain clinic locations
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Staff Physical Therapist
Ready to take the next step in your career?
Do you love your job and co-workers?
Are you excited to go to work every day?
Would you like career enhancing support and training?
Our physical therapists answer YES to all of these questions. Because of continued growth, The KOR is looking for motivated Physical Therapists that are passionate about working with athletes and the active lifestyle population. Our staff is highly trained in orthopedic manual therapy and sports specific exercise prescription. We are looking for the right fit to join our team.
"SAVING THE ATHLETE". It's our motto, it represents what we do here at The KOR. Whether it's a professional athlete or a weekend warrior with an active lifestyle, we are dedicated to getting our patients back to performing at their maximum potential.
The KOR Physical Therapy / Athletic Wellness center is a growing PT owned private practice that has been committed to helping athletes and active lifestyles for over the last 6 years. Our mission is to maximize the potential of our patients, employees, and community. We offer a unique blend of services to optimize recovery and enhance performance for our athletes.
The KOR is seeking a motivated Physical Therapist who is passionate about working with athletes and active lifestyles. Our staff is highly trained in orthopedic manual therapy and sports specific exercise prescription. We are looking for the right fit to join our team.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Continuing education
- Medical and dental benefits
- Sports, orthopedic and manual therapy mentorship opportunities
- 1 on 1 treatments
- Spacious facilities with state of the art equipment
- Guaranteed 18 sessions of mentoring within first year of hire
HOW TO APPLY:
Experienced physical therapists are preferred, but exceptional new graduates will be considered and are encouraged to apply. Please send resume and cover letter to Emilie Kundert PT firstname.lastname@example.org.
The KOR is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. The KOR has a no-tolerance policy against any such discrimination and harassment, including sexual harassment, in all employment-related activities including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, promotions, compensation, training, transfers, and other terms of employment.